At StyleMob, we believe:
- What we wear is an extension of who we are
- In taking fashion risks
- In community and learning from each other
- Anything can look good on anyone, regardless of current trends
- Being fashionable doesn't have to break the bank
- Personal style is an expression of individuality and creativity
- Getting dressed every morning should be fun
StyleMob is a new community for street fashion inspiration. Our mission: to create a place for real people to have a say about fashion. When you come to StyleMob, you find out how real people put together their outfits and upgrade your own look with fresh ideas.
At StyleMob, you connect with others who love love love fashion. You can:
- Get mobbed—show your outfits and get feedback
- Be a fashion editor—choose the best looks of the day
- Enter contests that test your fashion innovation
- Create your own StyleCouncil, a team of personal stylists to advise you on your look
- Earn stylepoints for your style!
At StyleMob, we’re about individual personal style. We’re also about embracing all body types and all kinds of style, not just runway looks. We’re especially into DIY fashion and celebrating people who wow us with their creativity.
Who's in StyleMob?
Fashionable people who do their own thing, plus independent designers, t-shirt surgeons, thrifting addicts, boutique owners, fashion bloggers, photographers, and students, and all who celebrate the DIY fashion spirit.
We’re just at the beginning of building StyleMob Got ideas for how to make StyleMob better? Click on the feedback link. We’d love to hear from you.
With a stylehug,